Re: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR ADVICE

To: "'towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] ROTATOR ADVICE
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:12:07 -0500
I have a C-4XL (regular model, not D) up at 152 feet.  It is rotated by a
Yaesu G1000DXA.  It has survived 80+ MPH winds with no problem.  A larger
rotator is really overkill unless you have to deal with 100+ MPH winds on a
regular basis.

I like your choice of the M2 Orion over the others.  I am planning to put up
a F12 Sigma 80 Ultra and will use it for rotation.

73, Keith NM5G