Re: [TowerTalk] Securing the cables to the tower?

To: "'towertalk reflector'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Securing the cables to the tower?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 18:40:20 -0500
There has to be 101 ways to dress the cables.  I like to put all coax in a
group and run up one leg.  All controls are in a second group and run up
another leg.  All cables are hauled up and attached to their assigned point
of termination with three cable ties.  While descending each group is
attached with a single cable tie at about 3 foot intervals (3 per 10 foot
tower section.  As each is attached, strain is relieved slightly above.  All
cable ties are wrapped with Scotch 88 tape.

73, Keith NM5G