[TowerTalk] Antennas,Tower FS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antennas,Tower FS
From: "Byron Tatum" <bjtatum@ev1.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 10:18:00 -0500
Hello-
    I have decided to not install these 2 antennas and I would like to sell
them. All are in
    un-opened sealed boxes. {Going with one broadband antenna}
    Telex-HyGain TH7-DXX { approx. 6 years old or so, not certain} 2 boxes
----------- 550.00
    Cushcraft A3-WS  {WARC Bands} with A-103 30 meter kit.      2 boxes
----------- 425.00
    Trylon T-600-64  Complete with rotor shelf and 2 levels of bearing shelves
{ in order
                            to hold long mast up straight}. Tower has never
been erected. Includes
                             4' long concrete legs. All sections except bottom
one are assembled.
                              This tower is different than standard ones as it
has been hot dip
                              galvanized after fabrication, all hardware is hot
dipped, plus all of the
                              shelves are double the standard
thickness.Included wood forms
                              for base form and to suspend bottom section over
hole.   Unused,
                                located near Houston, Tex. { Pick-up only, no
shipping} ------ 1700.00
                            Thanks, Byron, WA5THJ, 281-331-1899.  Alvin, TX.