Re: [TowerTalk] pl-259 lmr-600

To: Merlin-7 KI4ILB <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] pl-259 lmr-600
From: Bill Aycock <baycock@direcway.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:30:18 -0500
A couple of comments-
If anyone knows about PL-259 connectors for LMR600 , and is a good source,
it is the Wireman, Press Jones, N8UG.
N connectors are WAY overrated.
For good service on Tower parts, Gin Poles, Bolts, etc, see WB0W, Gaylen
Google will find both TheWireman and WB0W
Bill

At 09:33 PM 6/13/2005 -0400, Merlin-7 KI4ILB wrote:

>  Does anyone know where I can buy pl-259 connectors that will work with
> lmr-600 ?
>
>  I know that N connectors would work better but it is for my 2 meter rig
> and since both the coliner antenna and the yaesu ft-2800m already have
> pl-259's on them, I would like to do without adapters...
>
>  Also, what is a good online source to buy radio tower hardware and odds
> and ends of that kind.
>
>  thanks...

Bill Aycock - W4BSG
Woodville, Alabama