[TowerTalk] Anti-climb for HyTower?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Anti-climb for HyTower?
From: Jim Rhodes <k0xu@iowadsl.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:17:08 -0500
Does anyone out there have any suggestions for anti-climb panels for a
HyTower. I don't know if metal panels would cause tuning problems or not. I
just bought a used one and am not planning on putting the stubs on for 10
or 15 meters. So those bands are irrelevant. I am just concerned with 40
meters & down. Has anyone used any non-metallic alternatives? We have a
number of small children in the neighborhood and I don't want any of them
hurt. I use sheet metal panels on the tower, but am concerned about putting
them on then antenna.

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.