[TowerTalk] AB577 Vibrations

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] AB577 Vibrations
From: Dana Roode <dana.roode@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 17:56:48 -0700
AB577 Owners/Experts -

Thanks again for all the input on my previous question about mounting
a rotor on my AB577.  I was missing the "mast adaptor" and got one
from K4TMC - works great.

I put my AB577 up today at 45' with a 5 element 15meter beam on top.
Ive noticed it vibrating in the wind (it did this when I had it up
without the beam as well).  Some of the top sections of mast shake
around - I figure this has something to do with the fact that the
sections of mast dont mate perfectly.  Its hard to see, usually I just
hear it.

Should I worry about this?  Does your AB577 do this in 30mph winds?

  Dana