Re: [TowerTalk] Installing a New Tower - Trylon Titan T200-96'

To: "'Paul'" <paul.reiter@earthlink.net>, Bob Smith <na6t@na6t.com>,towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Installing a New Tower - Trylon Titan T200-96'
From: Paul Ewing <pewing@plxtech.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:06:50 -0700
I went to the City of San Jose Building Permits office on Friday and asked
About the permit process to put up a freestanding 60 ft tower in my back
yard. They said "can't do it" They won't issue tower permits. They told me
That all the towers I see in San Jose are un-permitted. They had heard of
PRB-1 and were in talks with the ARRL.

They implied that I should "do what everyone else does".

Paul N6PSE