Re: [TowerTalk] Improving my dipole

To: "'Keith Dutson'" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>,"'TowerTalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Improving my dipole
From: "Buck - N4PGW" <n4pgw-list2@towncorp.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:22:20 -0400

I have never had mine so close.  I have always separated mine 4-8 inches
apart.  At 8 inches, I can trim one antenna, reverse calculate the formula
and trim the rest of the antennas by measurement accurately and only cut
once. :) Less than 8 inches, and I find I have to cut each band once and
reverse calculate the formula for each band.  Not a big issue and not
arguing with your numbers, just stating my experience.