[TowerTalk] need realistic comparison

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] need realistic comparison
From: Bob Pointer <bpointer@sigecom.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:38:00 -0500
Our local ham radio club is thinking about buying a new antenna for our
Red Cross Chapter for 42.47 MHz.  Decibel Products DB201 seems to be the
standard in this area.
Mosley Electronics makes a _gain antenna_ for this band.  I have tired
in vain to find an independent evaluation for this antenna.  It is built
good, but we don't have anything to judge its performance on.
Can you offer any suggestions of who might have such a comparison?
The model is the Dispatcher 275
http://www.mosley-electronics.com/commercial.htm

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.