Re: [TowerTalk] Guy detailing

To: Jim Lux <jimlux@earthlink.net>, "Ron Hylton" <ad7l@hevanet.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy detailing
From: jonklinkhamer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 16:42:11 +0000
Hey Ron,

I'm certainly no expert but if all the cables leave the tower at the same
height using the same bracket and have the same length and assuming the anchors
are relatively close to 120 degrees apart with the same distance away from the
tower - does this dictate that the angles would be very close to each other
from vertical? Is my thinking correct or am I missing something.

Jon,KB1DC