[TowerTalk] W2TTT

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] W2TTT
From: K4SB <k4sb@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 14:42:50 +0000
It has now been 31 days since this message was posted, and still no
payment. So draw your own conclusions. And please, do not respond to
this on the TT reflector. As for me, I refuse to remain a member of a
reflector whose administrator tolerates this.

73
Ed

From:"J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT" <vze1u2wn@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 11:46:01 -0400
 Hi Folks!

 A month or so ago I was sent two bearings for $104 and after a couple
of
 delays in getting the gentleman his check, I had a computer disaster
and
 lost his name, call, etc.

 Steve Mendelsohn, W2ML mentioned that someone had complained about my
lack
 of payment here, so I'm trying to track down the callsign or an
address for
 whoever it was who sent me the bearings?

 The gentleman was a really nice fellow and I am not one to skunk
anyone for
 their money.
 73 & Thanks for your help!
 Gordon Beattie