[TowerTalk] shirt clip microphone??

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] shirt clip microphone??
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 16:47:04 EDT
A bit off the subject of tower talk, but hoping someone here would
know...for those of us liking our headphones without the heavy boom mics, is
their a
decent shirt clip or necktie mic out there?  I guess I could  always just buy a
boom mic set up, but with all the light weight quality stuff  out there these
days, I'd thought I'd ask if anything new has shown up.

Also, I have finished the Cushcraft 8040V vertical array.  Just  touching
things up and I'll be posting all the details in the next month or  so.   Thus
far, it is really performing great.  The WX0B  equipment is working like magic
and so are the antennas.  Just to much  QRN right now to give accurate results.

73  Paul  N0AH