[TowerTalk] Mystery rotor shelf

To: "(Reflector) TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Mystery rotor shelf
From: "Bob Shauger" <rgshauger@myyellowstone.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:39:20 -0700
I have a rotor shelf I am trying to identify.  It is galvanized steel 1/8"
thick and looks to have been originally cut from about 14" equilateral
triangle stock.

It has the usual keyslot type cutout for the rotor terminal strip and one
set of four 5/16" bolt holes. The bolt hole separation seems to be the usual
CDE pattern.

The shelf appears to sit fully on the tower bracing on each of the three
sides.  Apparently for stability, there is channel stock ( 6" x 3/4" x
3/8" ) welded in three places on the back side adjacent to where the tower
bracing would be.

It does not look like a Rohn accessory, at least according to a somewhat
recent Rohn catalog that I have.  Can anyone help me identify the
manufacturer and model number?

Thanks,
Bob W7KD