Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast
From: NØATH <N0ATH@Charter.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:00:10 -0500
Wouldn't it be a lot cheaper and stronger to just add another section of tower
and only extend out 5 foot of mast?
I have worked in a metal shop many years of my life, been a ham for 25+, and
have never understood why anyone
would want to put an antenna mast 15 foot out of a tower. ( No relation to Fred
)    Dave / NØATH