Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for 20' Mast
From: "Alan NV8A (ex. AB2OS)" <nv8a@att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:42:37 -0400
But this stuff surely isn't anything like as strong as the $20/ft.
Chrome-Moly stuff they sell to support an HF Yagi 15ft. above the top of
the 60ft. tower.

It may work well as a guyed antenna support, but when I hear "mast" I
think "unsupported," as in the scenario above.

73

Alan NV8A

On 09/12/05 12:32 pm Fred Roberts tossed the following ingredients into
the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: