[TowerTalk] AMP in need of repair in Texas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] AMP in need of repair in Texas
From: "David Vondrasek" <n5ito@davidv.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:35:15 -0500
Ok just got off the phone with my nice Insurance adjuster. The claim has
been finilized and I get to KEEP all my equiptment that was damaged. One
Item I really was hoping to keep and maybe have repaired was the Henry Tempo
2002
Does anyone know anyone in the Texas area (EM23) that does Amp repair. The
amp does turn on but never releases from the Timed delay for the tubes to
warm up. I'd really like to save this classic and keep using it. If so that
saves me about $2000 in getting a new one and I can use that on other gear
that needs replacing.

Dave
Building a shopping list!!