[TowerTalk] Weed Whacker Line?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Weed Whacker Line?
From: "Tim Cotton, N4UM" <N4UM@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:26:28 -0400
I use 100Kg (220lb) test woven Dacron fishing line.  It can be bought in 1000
foot spools at fishing tackle shops and comes in several colors.  It holds up
very well to UV, remains flexible, stretches very little and is easily knotted.
 I use it to guy lightweight verticals and to support the ends of dipoles etc.
I think I paid about $40.00 for a thousand foot spool a year or so ago.

Tim, N4UM