[TowerTalk] Radial staples

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Radial staples
From: "W1GOR" <W1GOR@Maine.RR.Com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:08:23 -0400
For what it may be worth...

Home Depot, Gardening Department... (Lowes may have these also)

Commercial Grade Fabric & Garden Staples
Attaches commercial grade fabric & turf to soil
75 staples per box - Cost, about $3 or so...

Dimensions:
Iron Wire, 3/32 diameter
Length = 5 inches nominal (for turf)
Width at top: 1-1/4 nominal

No fuss, no muss... Just take 'em outta da box and PUSH...with a block of
2x4 wood

73, Larry - W1GOR