Re: [TowerTalk] diggin' that hole...more fuel for the easily offended.

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] diggin' that hole...more fuel for the easily offended.
From: "Dan Kovatch" <w8car@buckeye-express.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 11:39:58 -0400
I went to the corner and hired myself, drove myself home and over 5 days dug
the hole by hand, drank the beer and still had money left for concrete to
throw in the hole! Only food needed was brats on the grill. Don't really
think Hungarians are known for dancing, cavorting etc. but I can work my
butt off when I need too!

Danski Kovatch
W8CAR