[TowerTalk] Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure for sale

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Outdoor Weatherproof Enclosure for sale
From: "Paul McInnish - Home" <k4bet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:24:47 -0400
Need a repeater enclosure? Need a cabinet at the base of your tower for remote
systems?

Rittal outdoor weatherproof equipment housing, "CS" series, BRAND NEW, double
walled, cooling fans, battery heater, Joslyn Load Center with surge
suppressors, 8 breakers, GFI outlet, battery compartment, rack mounting
flanges, exterior connector for generator, etc., etc.

This cabinet is used for remote commercial repeaters, cell phone repeaters,
etc., etc.

Has 3 doors for access to equipment, load center and battery compartment.  Very
secure locking system, eyes on top for lifting if need be... weighs about 200
lbs.

This unit has NEVER had any equipment installed in it... 36" wide x 48" high x
24" deep.

I have photos (setting in bed of my truck) that I can e-mail.

Will deliver locally in metro Atlanta otherwise, you come & I'll help you load
it.  Setting on pallet in my p/u truck!

Here is a link to the literature for this series of cabinet... this is a 5.5meg
file!

http://www.rittal-corp.com/literature/download.cfm?id=51&action=view

Cost, if purchased from Rittal would blow your mind - but all I want is enough
to buy a Yaesu FT-857D with remote mounting kit and ATS120 antenna.

Paul - K4BET
770-237-2364