Re: [TowerTalk] Heavy Tower Delivery

To: "Steve - Jax" <steve01@mchsi.com>,"Tower Reflecter" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Heavy Tower Delivery
From: "Paul Ewing" <n6pse@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:00:52 -0700
A tow truck equipped with a telescoping boom works perfectly. Will cost you
about $65 to show up and ten minutes of their time.
The tow truck backs up to the opening in the bob tail truck, extends the
boom and you attach the center of the tower to chains from the tow truck's
boom.
The tow truck then moves forward very slowly after raising the boom a few
inches for clearance.

Paul de N6PSE