Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna swithcing system for M/S stations

To: "reflector -tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antenna swithcing system for M/S stations
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 17:07:30 -0000
The wx0b sixpak has 6 inputs (one for each band) that can go to either one
of two outputs.  They are interlocked against putting both radios on the
same antenna.  You would not be able to have two stations on the same band
this way, but in m/s that is not something you usually want to do anyway.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net