[TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] [Fwd: Re: LOW INDUCTANCE COPPER GROUNDING STRAP]
From: N4BAA - JOSE CASTILLO <n4baa@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:27:49 -0400
Thank you....

However, tests have shown that "braid" is far inferior to
solid copper strapping for grounding.  Really makes a
difference.  W3LPL and others have spent many hours at the
typewriter/keyboards (smiling> discussing this at length.
I saw one in the navy once where it was a VERY neat
connection from solid flat copper 1.5" strip to a "lug"...
Will let the group know when I find it!!!

Thanks!

Jose Castillo - N4BAA