Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang - not any more

To: towertalk@contesting.com, davidjw@cinci.rr.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Big Bang - not any more
From: K7LXC@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:17:31 EST
In a message dated 11/4/2005 5:45:10 AM Pacific Standard Time,

>  The evolutionists haven't explained how *something*, the *effect*, evolves
from *nothing*.   They equivocate around which comes first, cause or effect.
"Conservation of energy" is proposed as a fig leaf over mankind's limited
causal ability.

    Jeez, I'm out of internet access for a couple of days and this kind of
junk shows up. If you want to talk about this stuff, take it somewhere else.

    This is TOWERTALK where we have discussions about tower and HF antenna
construction projects. ANY OTHER TOPICS ARE SERIOUSLY DISCOURAGED. Please
refrain from other off topic posts in the future. Violators will be permanently
unsubscribed.
Thank you.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC