Re: [TowerTalk] Playing with my new VIA Analyst (long)

To: <frohro@wwc.edu>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Playing with my new VIA Analyst (long)
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:20:12 -0600
Rob,

Yes, I was more interested in repeating the complex impedance values of the
feed point than the absolute VSWR. Some of the fellows have run my antenna
through analysis and came up with different values than I was reading using
the random length of feedline I had dug out of the scrap pile. This was my
attempt to read the values in the comfort of my shack and not have to climb
the tower every time I make an adjustment to the inverted vee legs. I just
hung the new coax a few minutes ago so I will be collecting new data this
evening.

73 de Bob - K0RC