Re: [TowerTalk] station grounding question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] station grounding question
From: "Wayne Greaves" <wgreaves@pvtnetworks.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:51:52 -0700
I installed a rectangular copper bar on the wall in the shack and ran copper
braid between it and the respective ground lugs on each piece of station
equipment.  The bar may have grounding posts on it or you can use hose
clamps to secure the braid to it.  Crimp heavy-duty ring lugs onto the ends
of the braid for easier termination.  Then I ran a length of 1-1/2 in.
copper strap from the copper bar to the copper wall panel.  The strap
endpoints are sandwiched between a flat plate and the panel/bar and secured
with appropriate fasteners.

In other words, I did not run solid copper strap to each piece of equipment.
Don't know if this is the best solution but it seems to serve my needs well.

Wayne - WØZW