Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas for 6 meters

To: TOWERTALK@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Antennas for 6 meters
From: Cqtestk4xs@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:54:05 EST
Thanks to all who responded to my question about rolling my own 6 meter beam.
 I have access to 5 foot pieces of 3/4 inch aluminum tubing for $1.50/each at
a scrap metals place so it looks like the Cebik antenna is the way to go.
Hell, I may just pick up enough pieces to make four of em...love them stacks.

Just for fun, anybody ever do a four stack of 6 elements for 6?  What worked,
what didn't?

You guys are great.  I'm amazed at how much knowledge is out there and how
helpful everyone is!

Bill  K4XS