Re: [TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk

To: "Patrick W7TMT" <w7tmt@dayshaw.net>,"tower" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 14:53:18 -0700
although this still does not explain why it works with the F12 group and not
the Tower group I have checked and my settings were for html. I have kept
this but added the wrap ...

just read the rest of your message - great - so there IS some sense here!
Thanks much for your response. I will post this on the tower group for
others to see and do as well.

thanks for (hopefully) resolving this for me. Apologies to all - again - I
was not saying it wasn't here - just couldn't understand how... Patrick has
cleared it up nicely!

g.