Re: [TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk

To: "Bill Aycock" <baycock@direcway.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] formatting on TowerTalk
From: "StellarCAT" <RXDesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 20:56:20 -0700
yes I was an am open minded... see my later post!

Someone did direct me on how to change my settings... indeed it
STILL does not answer the facts of what is happening: since it
is believed to be my mail apps settings then it would stand to
reason that my posts on both groups would be the same right? But
in fact they were not! One shows properly formatted lines - the
other sometimes goes on and on.... further without changing any
settings today - the fact is all my messages today were properly
formatted... how could this be if it is MY settings!?

So indeed it may be my settings but this does not fully explain
what I am seeing nor am I alone - others have written me and
said they have seen the same thing so I am not alone.

Being an engineer I simply wanted to understand the why and not
just be told "CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS" when in fact my settings
work fine on one group... so would one suggest I change them for
one and back for the other!? Thus my need to understand the
reasoning behind it.

seasons greetings.

g.