Re: [TowerTalk] Re-Bar Cage Advise

To: "'Gary E. Jones, Ph.D.'" <garyejones@cmaaccess.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Re-Bar Cage Advise
From: "Todd Coulter" <coulter@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 18:52:59 -0500
Gary,
   When I saw someone build a pretty large rebar cage previously, the
cage was so large that it would flex from side to side and had problems
staying vertical and plumb.
   This was fixed by bracing the sides from top to bottom from opposite
sides (diagonally) with the same wire that is used to tie the rebar
together.
    Maybe this would work for you. Good Luck.

                             Todd
                             N4JRZ