Re: [TowerTalk] HD Over-the-air TV

To: Lee Buller <k0wa@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HD Over-the-air TV
From: Larry Phipps <larry@telepostinc.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 13:27:28 -0500
I have had a HD receiver for 5 years, and it looks great. Reception is
either perfect or not there at all... not much in-between. Range is not
as good as analog TV, but decent. I live west of Detroit, and I can
receive all the Detroit and Toledo, OH HD stations just fine with an
outdoor LPDA type TV antenna.

There is an occasional hiccup with multipath due to airplanes, etc., but
it's not often.

Larry N8LP