Re: [TowerTalk] Will Resonance Go Up or Down?

To: "Doug Rehman" <rehman@surveil.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Will Resonance Go Up or Down?
From: ersmar@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 00:29:33 +0000
Doug:

     The resonant freq should INCREASE, but by how much is anyone's guess.
However, I, too, have a D40 and found that its resonant freq and BW were
exactly according to specs in the assembly manual.  Check the lengths of the
various element components against the manual (paper or on-line) if you have
forgotten them and then verify the resonant freq from the table that's included
with the instructions.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F

From: "Doug Rehman" <rehman@surveil.com>