Re: [TowerTalk] 60 ft rohn 25G

To: <dave@lodave.org>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 60 ft rohn 25G
From: <jacobsen_5@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 09:10:37 -0500
Dave said:
"I'm in the process of putting together the plans to put up a 60 foot Rohn 25
tower with two sets of Guys (As prescribed by the plans), with approximately 8
foot of mast protruding, in a 4 1/2 foot pier type installation, and have a few
questions.  (English majors, yes, I know that's a run on sentence)......."

Dave, The Rohn site, under the Guyed packages, will tell you 'SOME' of the info
you need.  60', guyed at 55 and 28', for 70 mph, 3/16" ehs  allows 16.8 sq ft
round and 10.1 square plate.  For elevated guys, you're gonna need an
engineer.......

73
K9WN  Jake