Re: [TowerTalk] Painting antennas

To: Jack - K4WSB <K4WSB@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Painting antennas
From: Tom Anderson <WW5L@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:30:13 -0500
When I was in V31-land in 1987 I ran into V31IJ Smitty who was the
maintence man at an off shore Belize hotel.  Since the hotel was only a
couple feet above sea level and so close to the Carribbean, aluminum
coorded like crazy in the salt air.  So he just made dipole out of vinyl
covered closeline wire and when it corroded, he simply cut it down and
made a new one.  Easier and cheaper he said.

Tom, WW5L, V31EF, 7P8TA, G0/WW5L, and soone to be C91TA.