Re: [TowerTalk] why not regalvanize?

To: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>,'GALE STEWARD' <k3nd@yahoo.com>,'towertalk reflector' <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] why not regalvanize?
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:36:58 -0700 (PDT)
Tony:
if you have only rust spots in the upper sections,
maybe caused by guano ,  you can clean the spots of
rust  apply the Brite zinc or other cold ganvanizing
spray  and later put some rustoleum over to prevent
more rust.

is the thing i will do in my tower  if the problem is
just rust spots, my area is very dry  and hot , this
will resist very well

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

http://www.dxxe.org