Re: [TowerTalk] self-supporting rohn 25g??

To: "Ken Shutt" <kgshutt@cox.net>, <K2EK@aol.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] self-supporting rohn 25g??
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:55:17 -0500
Hi all,

I don't want to be critical of anyone, but am I getting correctly the sense
that installation protocols for R25, if they don't already, should stipulate
interim guys at intervals less than 30 feet?

It would certainly be a sphincter-testing moment for me to be swaying above
the ground at 60 feet.

This is certainly a good indication of Rohn 25's capacity free-standing
(read: little to none (which is within design parameters, I might add)).

73, kelly
ve4xt