Re: [TowerTalk] re SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

To: "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] re SteppIr's are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
From: Hector Garcia XE2K <j_hector_garcia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 09:50:09 -0700 (PDT)
those new house deveploments are a big control, every
neighbord watch the others to control the living of
the others, house, pets, cars, ANTENNAS  , really i
will take the mosquitoes in the rural areas than  a "
nice and modern " neighborhood, at least i can repel
or kill when the mosquitoes bite.

easy selection  the Big Brother neighborhood or the
mosquitoes .

--- "Rob Atkinson, K5UJ" <k5uj@hotmail.com> wrote:

> LJ,
>
> It's called being a self-centered moron.  There's
> nothing to understand.
>
> <<<I really don't understand people who move to
> places where there are
> established
> businesses, entertainment facilities, radio towers,
> etc. and then try to
> make
> them go away.....>>>
>
> Speaking of not understanding, I'll never understand
> the attraction these
> house farms...McMansion Hummervilles have for
> people.  to me, all these
> houses that look like they were popped out of an
> injection mold look boring
> and otherworldly, like a futuristic neighborhood
> where everyone has chips
> planted in their heads to insure they all think
> alike.   Give me an old
> neighborhood with trees, and houses all designed and
> built individually any
> day.   There's something about being a ham that
> lends itself to
> nonconformity so old neighborhoods are a good fit.
>
> rob / k5uj

> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger!
> Download today - it's FREE!

Hector Garcia XE2K / XF1K
Mexicali B.C  DM22fp

http://www.dxxe.org