Re: [TowerTalk] Clarification? Windloading - Chrome-moly VS: steel

To: <NPAlex@aol.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Clarification? Windloading - Chrome-moly VS: steel
From: "D. Scott MacKenzie" <kb0fhp@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:59:47 -0400
I know better than to mix up tubing and pipe - The pipe diameters were
approximated at 2 inches with the wall thickness given.  If used actual
schedule 80 pipe the actual numbers would be changed slightly (exercise for
the student), but would not materially affect the results.

Sorry for the mix-up - it was for illustration only.

Scott
KBOFHP