Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing cables at PVC exit?

To: <Paul@PaulFerguson.us>, <TOWERTALK@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Sealing cables at PVC exit?
From: "Dan Hearn" <dhearn@air-pipe.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 12:23:31 -0700
Paul, if you don't have too many cables, you can use a cap and drill the
cable holes in a line side by side. Then, saw the cap thru the center line
of the holes into 2 halves. Slip the 2 halves around the cables and use a
large hose clamp to hold it together when you put it over the PVC pipe. If
the saw cut worries you, put tape over it. I dont believe critters can
penetrate this.
73, Dan, N5AR