Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: [SteppIR] 3El height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fw: [SteppIR] 3El height
From: "K8RI on TowerTalk" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:36:54 -0400
If you want a "plain language" explanation search CQ for the article titled,
"A Verbal Graphic Description of How Gain Antennas Work". It was back in the
70's but I've forgotten the specific month and year.  I'll see if I can find
it. I should have a copy around here some where, but finding it is something
else.  It was written by some guy with the call K8RI.

N833R - World's oldest Debonair CD-2
www.rogerhalstead.com (Use return address from here)