Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Radial Attachment Bus ?

To: "DOUGLAS SNOWDEN" <snowden@peoplepc.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ground Radial Attachment Bus ?
From: "Clint Talmadge" <unclebudd@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:32:52 -0500
Doug (et all)
The buss bars you describe work well.  A local ham has 4 of them in a square
around the base of his HyTower.  I have one that is about to see service on
my HF9V.  There are through-holes that let you anchor them to a plate.

(HINT: You can get a pretty healthy chunk of brass if you go the Dept
Manager of Hardware at your local Lowe's or other Big Box Building materials
store and tell him or her that you will buy a dented Brass Door Plate if one
should be made available.  I got one 36" long X 12' wide with one corner
folded over  for $10.)

Clint - W5CPT