Re: [TowerTalk] CONCRETE CURING

To: "Mike, K6BR" <noddy1211@sbcglobal.net>,"'Craig Clark'" <jcclark@wildblue.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CONCRETE CURING
From: "Merlin-7 KI4ILB" <merlin-7@sc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:56:26 +0100
It is still going to be a modest tower, about 60' but after talking to
everyone here and looking at the prices, wind loads and frankly climbing my
25-g hurts! there is no room for my feet!
 Besides by starting off with a 45, I can always add to it later without the
worries of a 25.
 Anyway, with such a short tower I do not think that wind loading will be a
problem. The most stress it will see is the installation I would think.
 I still have many questions but maybe I can find someone that I can phone
and ask a bunch of odd questions...

 Thanks again ...joe