Re: [TowerTalk] WSJ: Home copper thefts rise

To: "larryjspammenot@teleport.com" <larryj@teleport.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WSJ: Home copper thefts rise
From: "Chuck O'Neal" <cdoneal@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 22:15:56 -0400
Copper is a great electrical conductor....perhaps a good HV supply
connecting all stored copper things would be a good deterrent?

I've got one of those HV laser supplies, lots of voltage (many KV)  at low
current ( a few mA)  that would make one think twice about "collecting" my
copper stuff!

Chuck...