[TowerTalk] The Big One

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] The Big One
From: "Stan Stockton" <stan@aqity.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:20:08 -0500
Steve,

I don't have room for two towers and inverted V elements which would take the
ropes out hundreds of feet to get an angle you could live with or four or six
towers in order to achieve the results for just one direction.

Although Europe is the main area for everyone, I look forward to turning this
monster to any direction when needed.  Even if I had the room for a big wire
antenna without cluttering up the other bands and their antennas, I would still
want to do this larger project.

73...Stan, K5GO