Re: [TowerTalk] Wasps and tower climbing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wasps and tower climbing
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 06:15:33 -0500
Used carburetor cleaner in an emergency because it was the closest thing I
could grab and I needed something/anything right now.

Still, I recommend evening or night when they are all in and cold weather
when they can't move much.  The more you get the less that get you.  One a
tower, danger, bad news.  Safety gear, no clothing they can get into and
face mask and gloves if you can.

73, Jim