Re: [TowerTalk] Remotely controlled stations

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Remotely controlled stations
From: Larry Phipps <larry@telepostinc.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 20:41:22 -0400
I have been using remote station control for years, and offer some
freeware to control remote equipment as well as some custom hardware on
my website. I wrote an article that appeared in October 2005 QST about
my system. Remote station control has come of age, and it's a real
option now.

Larry N8LP
www.telepostinc.com