Re: [TowerTalk] Building a "little pistol" contest station andtheC-31XR

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Building a "little pistol" contest station andtheC-31XR
From: "Al Williams" <alwilliams@olywa.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 09:22:35 -0700
I had planned on using the C31XR with separate feedlines in a SO2R operation
and then became concerned about how badly the close proximity of the
elements would cause interference to the second rig and maybe even burn out
the front end.

I have all band Dunestar filters but was concerned about if the filter was
accidentally switched out during the frenzied contest.

EZNEC showed that the coupled signal could be quite strong on the adjacent
elements?

k7puc