Re: [TowerTalk] How best to keep the rebar cage centered in thehole?

To: <ersmar@comcast.net>, "'Scotty Rathjen'" <scotty@ashiko.com>,<towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] How best to keep the rebar cage centered in thehole?
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:14:23 -0400
I recently used the method suggested by Gene and it works well. I used sheet
rock screws instead of nails, but the idea is the same. Basically, you're
using the wires to "guy" the rebar cage in place. I can't recall exactly
when I cut the wires, but it was probably sometime after the concrete was
halfway up the cage.

73, Dick WC1M