To: ron.stordahl@digikey.com, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 46, Issue 66
From: NPAlex@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 23:37:59 EDT

Ron,
The tennadyne web site responds okay.  Roger does read this Reflector  so I
am sure he will see your inquiry.  Tennadyne and Cubex Quad antennas  are now
combined.  You might also send an email to him from the Cubex web  site.
_www.cubex.com_ (http://www.cubex.com)
Phone numbers are for either product.

Regards,
Norm W4QN
In a message dated 10/18/2006 3:51:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

Anyone  know what has happened to Tennadyne http://www.tennadyne.com/ ?

I have  been trying for about a month to get a response from them.  Tried
multiple times e-mail and leaving telephone messages...always get the
answering machine.

I want to replace the truss system which uses a  black nylon (or some
synthetic rope) and which I am quite concerned about  it's lasting
another winter, with what I understand they are currently  building their
product with...a much heavier Phillistrand guy  rope.

I am getting a little concerned they are no longer in  business!

Anyone have any info?

Ron Stordahl,  N5IN

Regards,
Norm W4QN