[TowerTalk] Antenna question(s)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna question(s)
From: WØQFC <erastber@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:13:26 -0500

Now that I have gathered all of the materials to build my 6 meter 3-el beam,
I have some additional questions:

I have the original 11 meter gamma match, so would it be better to use this
match, or use a 'dipole' feed like is on my TA-33?

If I use the dipole feed, what is the spacing between the two driven element
pieces?

I have the material and skill to build the center insulator for the dipole
feed, but not the skills to figure out the rest of the design, so I must ask
for the group's collective help!
What would YOU do if this were your antenna????

TIA es 73,

Gene, WØQFC
Spring Hill, Florida
WEB SITE: